Information on the processing of personal data
This information is provided to those who interact exclusively with this website and any third-level domains connected to it, pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 1, and 14, paragraph 1, of the European Regulation for the protection of personal data (GDPR) n. 679/2016 and of the art. 13 of the d.lgs. n. 196/2003 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, in the parts not expressly repealed by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018.
The information is not provided for third party sites that may be consulted through the links on the site.
This document contains all the information necessary to inform the interested party about the rules of treatment and management of the data collected through the site.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data is consent.
The interested party, in declaring that he has read the information on the processing of his personal data, gives his consent to the processing.
The legal basis of some data processed may also be the contractual obligation or the legal obligation of which the owner is charged.
While browsing the site, data of different nature may be collected, some of which will be acquired automatically, while others only with the consent of the interested party. Specifically, the data collected through the website are the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Date and time of visit
- Browser used
- The physical address of the device from which the connection is made (so-called MAC Address)
- The addresses in notation of the requested resources
The acquisition of technical data is implicit in the functioning of the website itself and never involves identification of the data subject.
Cookies are small files that the site, or a third party site, sends to the interested party’s terminal where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites when necessary. The site uses the following types of cookies:
- The website does not use profiling cookies, but only technical cookies.
Technical cookies are anonymous cookies whose acquisition is necessary to allow the interested party to browse the site and use all its features. Their presence also makes it possible to make browsing and use of the web faster and faster, because for example they intervene to facilitate certain procedures when making online purchases, when authenticating in restricted access areas or when a website automatically recognizes the favourite language. Specifically, the technical cookies used are:
- Functionality or preference cookies: these are those that allow you to store the choices of functionality preselected by the interested party, for example those of language or geographical area.
- Navigation cookies: are those that guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).
Technical cookies will be made available for automatic cancellation by the browser in the manner provided by the same.
- name and surname
- email address
- subject and text of the message
Personal data are recorded through the website only if entered knowingly and voluntarily by the interested party before providing the service through the contact form on the “contacts” page.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The collected data will be used for the following purposes:
- allow the interested party to be able to request information;
- allow the interested party to receive information, written or verbal;
- contact the interested party who has requested information;
- defend the rights of the data controller.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The provision of personal data is optional. Failure to provide the requested personal data will not allow the interested party to use the services provided through the site, excluding navigation.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the interested party will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service and / or to fulfill the contract stipulated with the interested party and / or to comply with legal obligations.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The personal data of the interested party are processed at the headquarters of the owner, but could be transferred for the purposes of data security even to different subjects, appointed as data processors, based in Italy or in any case within the European Union. The interested party can contact the data controller to get all the information in relation to this transfer and to the responsible subjects.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Data processing takes place both on paper and with the aid of electronic tools. The data provided and other data communicated and referable to third parties will be:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes;
- correct or, in any case, corresponding to the information provided to us;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
- kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed
Specific and adequate technical and organizational security measures are adopted pursuant to art. 32 of the European Regulation to minimize the risk of destruction, loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes for which they were acquired.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data provided by the interested party will be communicated exclusively to qualified third parties and only where necessary for the performance of the services requested or for legal obligations, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party and in compliance with the European Regulation and the Privacy Code, appropriately appointed as data processors or data processors, or to subjects to whom the communication of data is due by virtue of legal provisions or regulations. In particular, your data may be disclosed to:
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom the communication of your personal data is mandatory by virtue of legal provisions or regulations;
- people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, tax and fiscal matters.
The complete list of data processors is available by sending a request to the Data Controller at the email address: email@example.com.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred abroad as part of the provision of services necessary for the functioning of the site; in any case, the data of the interested party will always be processed on IT infrastructures located on the territory of the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, rectification or cancellation.
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- in cases of processing based on consent, the receipt of the data provided, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by electronic devices.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or PEC email@example.com or, by post, to Etifix SRL, VAT no. 08353790150, Viale Industria, 79/81 20010 Boffalora Ticino (MI).
The interested party always has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/diritti/come-agire-per-tutelare-i-nostri-dati-personali).